We welcome any resident of The Villages to join our Quilting Guild of The Villages.
How Do I join the Guild?
- Visit one of the Guild’s chapters. Click Chapter List to locate a chapter that interests you.
- Attend a meeting at the chapter.
- Ask the Membership Manager to register you into the Guild and to that chapter.
When Does the Guild Meet?
- See the Chapter List to see what day and time chapters meet but generally Mondays and Tuesdays.
What is the difference between the Guild and a chapter?
- The Guild is made up of multiple chapters – 28 as of the latest count.
- You must pay membership dues to the Guild AND you must pay membership dues to the chapter.
- The Guild annual dues are $15. Chapter dues vary – you can see the dues amount on the Chapter List.
When are large events?
- Marketplace – here you can shop until your heart’s desire.
- Showcase – Quilt show sponsored by the Guild and held every other year.
If you couldn’t find what you were looking for, go to Contact Us and submit a question.